1. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2. OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THE DATA
The requested data in the forms of the Web are general, obligatory (unless In the required field, the opposite is specified) to meet the established purposes. Therefore, yes They are not facilitated or are not provided correctly. They will not be able to attend to the purposes, without prejudice to it You can freely view the content of the Website.
3. WITH WHAT FINALITY NOGEBUS, SL WILL USER'S PERSONAL DATA BE USED AND FOR HOW LONG TIME?
Personal data provided through the Website will be treated by NOGEBUS, SL conformingly for the following purposes:
- Manage and respond to requests, requests or queries from the User, when this facilitates their data through the Contact Form The User's data will be preserved for this purpose until it is objected or revoked by its consent.
- Manage and respond to requests for spare parts by the User, when they provide their data through the ' Spare Parts Form' . User data will be preserved for this purpose until it is objected or revoked by its consent.
- Refer regularly to the Users, our Bulletin with information related to our products, events or news that may be of interest, if the User subscribes and give your consent by checking the corresponding box. Your data will be kept for this purpose until your consent is revoked or revoked.
- Keeping the user informed about the news of NOGEBUS, SL in their profiles on the Social Networks, if the User becomes follower. The User who does not wish to follow receiving information through the social networks of NOGEBUS, SL may do so by continuing to follow their profiles.
4. WHAT DATA FROM THE USER WILL TREAT NOGEBUS, SL?
NOGEBUS, SL will handle the following categories of User data: identification data and data of contact.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF THE USER'S DATA?
The processing of the User's data by NOGEBUS, SL is based on the consent that is requested and that can be withdrawn at any time. However, in case of To withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The consent obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent so that the User You can revoke only one of them not affecting others.
6. WHAT DID NOT USE THE DATA OF THE USER?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or is necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment. No international data transfers are made.
7. USER RESPONSIBILITY
- Guarantees that the data provided to NOGEBUS, SL are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he or she communicates and will keep updated the information provided, in such a way that it responds to its real situation.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for direct or indirect damages, that this causes NOGEBUS, SL or third parties.
8. RIGHT EXERCISE
The User can send a letter to NOGEBUS, SL with the' Data Protection 'reference to the email address info @ nogebus.com , enclosing a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and for free, by:
- Revoke the granted consent.
- Access. You can request access to the personal information we keep on you.
- Rectification. You can request that we correct, modify or delete any incomplete, non-updated or inaccurate information.
- Deletion. You can request the deletion of your personal information, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that go be picked up.
- Opposition. You can oppose the treatment of your personal information based on interest legitimate.
- Limitation of treatment. Obtain NOGEBUS, SL the limitation of the processing of the data when one of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations is met.
- Portability of your data. Right to be given your data so that it can transmit them to another person in charge.
- Claim. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), when The interested party considers that Nogebus has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable legislation in data protection.
9. SECURITY MEASURES
NOGEBUS, SL will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the obligation to be secret in relation thereto, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations of application, adopting This effect has the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.