Our website uses a technology called 'cookie', in order to be able to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user's experience and ensure its correct functioning .
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in
the user terminal, (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to be stored
Data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Like this,
Each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the server
of the website. Cookies have several functions, including those to collect information about
the preferences of the user and remember it, and in general, facilitate the use of the website to the user making the site
be more useful when customizing your content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treated the data you get.
Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: based on the time period remaining stored in the user terminal.
Purpose: technical cookies, customization cookies, analytics cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies: in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained are treated.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that in It exists. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session or accessing restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by their own user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies These are those that are either handled by us or by third parties, they allow us quantify the number of users and thus make the statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. That's why browsing is analyzed on our website to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of Advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which you provide the requested service based on criteria such as the published content or the the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies These are those that allow management, in the most as effective as possible, of the ad slots that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, Application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies are stored Information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of the Your browsing habits, which allow you to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both your own cookies, which are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, such as third-party cookies, with the function of serving us as a tool for analyzing the interaction of users with our website, thanks to them we obtain information that can help us improve navigation and provide a better service for users.
Our website does Serve both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal so they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies that are used on our website are:
Own cookies: The cookies we use on our website are of a technical nature, fundamental to the functioning of the web.
|__ utmz, __ utmc, __utma, __utmb, __ utmt, __ga, __gat||Google Inc. (Google Analytics)||Analyze the traffic of this web.||Session and persistent|
For more information about cookies and / or for deactivation, click on the links
which is in the name of the different headlines.
Finally, complement cookies are also used (plug-in) to exchange social content.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the cookies previously stated,
for the indicated deadlines and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
We also inform you that if you consult content on our website hosted on third-party websites, these have their own cookies policy .
Withdrawal of consent
Modification of cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can consult the following links on how to do -ho
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox : https: // support. mozilla.org/en/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome : https: // support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari : http: // www .apple.com/asseguridad/privacy / es / cookies /
- Opera : http: // help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices) : http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android : https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
- Windows Phone : http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other- browser-
For more information on removing, disabling, or blocking cookies you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2